Christchurch U3A offers a programme of educational and leisure activities for those not in
full-time employment, and is part of a worldwide movement. Members with similar interests meet
during the day in small groups, usually weekly or fortnightly and at various venues. The main aim
is to advance the education of retired & semi-retired people and assist them in pursuing their interests within
a social environment.
Click on picture below to enlarge it - click on enlargement to close.
Click on 'Photo Gallery' in the menu bar to see all our pictures.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & REMINDERS
(Follow links or see What’s On for more info)
- (10 items in scroller)
- 1. Monthly Meeting
10 Oct 2016
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING followed by talk on The Cold War and Me.
Francesca Murray-Mattei presents light hearted tales of
some intriguing experiences working with the forces
before and after the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Click for more info on AGM REPORT 2016 FINAL
- 2. Vintage Brass Richard Ely Concert
22 Oct 2016
- 3. Vintage Brass Lunchtime Recital
9 Nov 2016
- 4. Monthly Meeting
14 Nov 2016
- Charles Rolls.
Stephen Robson. A talk on the national hero who died in
Southbourne at Britains first International Aviation
- 5. Platform Performances Xmas Concert
26 Nov 2016
- 6. Vintage Brass Christmas Concert
3 Dec 2016
- In aid of Cancer Research
- 7. ChristchurchU3ASingers Christmas Celebration
6 Dec 2016
- 8. Vintage Brass Mudeford Community Centre Christmas Concert
11 Dec 2016
- The cost is £5.50 for adults; free entry for children. Tickets can be obtained from the Mudeford Wood Community Centre from late October
- 9. Monthly Meeting
12 Dec 2016
Rob Phillips from this local charity which offers financial
support for nutrition to patients with specific lung disease.
- 10. Vintage Brass Friends and Family Concert
13 Dec 2016
- includes refreshments and a free raffle
These pictures are a random selection showing our groups' activities and trips we have organized
Christchurch U3A is a Registered Charity, number 1091197